Terms & Conditions
- This notice provides you with the terms and conditions applying to our website, www.findmeknitting.co.uk (“the Website”), which is operated by Debra Bramham, trading as Find Me Knitting... (“we”, “us” or “our”).
- The Website, including all products, information, tools and services, is offered to you, the user, on condition of your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated herein.
- By visiting the Website and/or purchasing a product from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”), including any additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein. The Terms apply to all users of the Website.
- Please read the Terms before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree to all the Terms, then you may not access the Website or use any Service.
- We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of the Terms by posting updates to the Website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
2. Contact details
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Debra Bramham
Web address: www.findmeknitting.co.uk
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Ty’n y cae, Penmachno, Conwy LL24 0AJ, UK
Telephone number: 01690 760168 / 07778 779867
3. Your status
- By agreeing to the Terms, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and are legally capable of entering into a binding contract. If you are under 18 years of age, you may only use the Website in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Service.
4. General conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the Website through which the Service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- All content and images on the Website are the copyright of Debra Bramham. Where images have been obtained via a third party, permission has been granted. If you wish to use an image from the Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on the Website.
- For contractual purposes, you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
5. Products & services
- We have made every effort to describe and display our products as accurately as possible, including any colours or images of our products. However, visual display varies between devices and, as such, we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information at any point, including after order placement.
- We reserve the right to limit: the sale of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction; and the quantities of any products that we offer. All descriptions of products are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- All prices of our products and delivery charges are subject to change without notice. Orders that have already been accepted will not be subject to these changes.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Payments made via the Website are managed and authorised by Stripe or PayPal. We do not have access to your credit card, debit card, Apple Pay or PayPal details.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a technology that secures the connection between your browserand the Website.
- PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) is a framework for developing a robust payment card data security process – including prevention, detection and appropriate reaction to security incidents.
- Our checkout page is Level 1 PCI compliant and uses 128-bit SSL encryption.
- When you check out on the Website using Stripe, you will see a lock icon in your browser, alongside the secure domain name find-me-knitting.squarespace.com
- When checking out using PayPal, you will be redirected to PayPal’s secure site.
7. Order acceptance
- When you place an order, you will receive an email acknowledging the order has been received. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. Acceptance of the order will be confirmed via a further email confirming the order has been dispatched; this is when we are deemed to have entered into a contract with you.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. If we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
8. Cancellations, returns & refunds
- You can cancel your order provided if it has not been dispatched. Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible, and we will arrange a full refund.
- You can also return most goods within the first 14 days of receipt. Unless the item is faulty, you will be liable for the cost of the postage for the item. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in its intact, original packaging.
- The following items are non-returnable:
- Gift cards
- Patterns & books (hard copy or downloads)
- Knitting needles & crochet hooks
- Any item: not in its original condition; damaged: or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- If 14 days have gone by since your purchase has been received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless the item is faulty.
- If there is a fault with your purchase, then please return it to us for a full refund or replacement.
- To your return your product, please post it to us at the address below, including your name, address, email address and order number. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. You should consider using a trackable postage service as we cannot accept responsibility of items go missing.
Returns address: Deb Bramham, Find Me Knitting…, Ty’n y cae, Penmachno, Conwy, LL24 0AJ, UK.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If a returned item is faulty, we will reimburse your postage costs and send a replacement product at no additional cost.
- For non-faulty items, you will be responsible for paying for your own postage costs for returning your item. Postage costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the postage cost will be deducted from your refund.
- If your return is approved, your refund will be processed via your original method of payment.
9. Import duties
- If you order from the Website for delivery outside the EU, your parcel may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are applied once it reaches the destination country. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. We have no control over these charges. For further information, please contact your local customs office before placing your order.
10. Consumer rights
- You can withdraw your order provided it has not been accepted by us. We are deemed to have entered into a contract with you when we confirm your order has been dispatched.
- You can cancel your order within 14 days, starting the day after you received the goods. If you wish to withdraw or cancel, please contact us in writing (by email or post) within the above timescales. Please provide your name, address, telephone number and order details.
- For cancelled orders, the products must be returned to us in the same condition as received in order to receive a full refund. We have the right to deduct an amount from the reimbursement if the goods are not in a resalable condition. We will reimburse you by the same payment method used in the original transaction.
- It is your responsibility to return the goods back to Find Me Knitting…, Ty’n y cae, Penmachno, Conwy, LL24 0AJ.
- We will not refund the original postage costs, and you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless there has been an error by us or the goods are faulty.
- We recommend that returns are sent via a postal service that insures the contents because as proof of postage is not proof of delivery. We cannot be held responsible for any returned goods that are lost or damaged in transit.
11. Accuracy of information
- We are not responsible if information made available on the Website is not accurate, complete or current. The material on the Website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on the Website is at your own risk.
- The Website may contain certain historical information, which is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of the Website at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the Website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the Website.
- Occasionally there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product postage charges, delivery times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the Website should be taken to indicate that all information on the Website has been modified or updated.
12. Third-party links
- Certain content, products and services available via the Website may include materials from third parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
13. Personal information
14. Severability, agreement & governing law
- If any provision of the Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from the Terms. Such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- The Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Website or in respect to the Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms).
- The Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales.
Last updated: 25 May 2018